Friday, January 30, 2009

The toy infestation

Our house is infested....with toys. Every size, shape, and color. It started slowly, with a toy under the couch here, behind the curtain there. Then gradually there were more and more. Then it started to spread to all of the rooms....

Sounds kind of like a horror story, doesn't it? IT IS. It is my everyday, living, breathing nightmare. And I can't seem to wake up from it. There isn't a room in my house that doesn't have at least one toy in it, even my bedroom. I "fumigate" daily, but they just keep re-appearing. I have spent the better part of the day, today just cleaning Ryan and Lily's room. Forget the laundry piled high, or the dishes in the sink. I have all I can handle with the toys. I might have won the battles in the 2 bedrooms today, but I am losing the war of the house.

1 comment:

Dorsa said...

I really like your posts, they are things everyone can relate with!!!