Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Monkey Bizness



























Duane and I decided that the kids had cabin fever on Sunday, so we took them to Monkey Bizness at the Great Mall of the Great Plains. It was so much fun! Duane and the kids had been there before and told me it was fun, even for the adults. Huge inflatable slides, big climbing structure with a rope swing and super fast slide, basketball and a infant play area. There is a second room with even more fun things to do, like a rock wall. Unfortunately, it was closed that day because of all the birthday parties in there. (Which, in my opinion, are outrageously expensive) We all got some much needed exercise and had fun to boot. I've got the burns on my elbows to prove it. I even got a chance to slip away with Jackson for some shopping. I found some great sales in Children's Place and Carters.












No comments: