Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's the thought that counts?


Well, I finally did it. I broke down and bought a sling baby carrier because Jackson wants to be held. And to tell you the truth, I want to hold him all the time, too. Anyway... I was looking at Target and found one that looked good. It's called the Jelly Bean reversible sling by Munchkin.

I thought it looked comfortable, stylish and pretty. I thought it would be perfect for carrying Jackson around without breaking my back or my arms tiring out.

I was wrong.

I got the large size, but I think it was still too small. The package says the are 4 or 5 ways to carry your baby, depending on their age. The only way that Jackson seemed comfortable was the hip carry (which is shown in the picture). He just wouldn't fit in there the other ways. I was very disappointed that it didn't work out. I think it is a great product, it just didn't fit for me.

No comments: